A.Scope of Application
The policy includes how we manage your personal data collected when you use the website. The policy does not apply to any related websites, nor to the persons who are not entrusted or managed by us.
B.Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
When you visit the website or use our services, we will request that you provide your personal data. We would process and use it based on specific purposes. Without your written consent, we will not use your personal data for other purposes.
Your name, email address, contact information and usage time will be recorded when you use our mailbox, questionnaire and other interactive functions of the website. When you are browsing the website, the server will record your information automatically, including your IP address, the time you spend, the browser you use, and the items your click on. Your personal data is for our internal use and will not be disclosed to the public. The data we collect will be used to improve the service only.
In order to provide the service you need, we will conduct analysis and gather statistics on the questionnaires collected. In addition to internal research, the results will be published as necessary, but it does not involve the information of specific individuals.
The website host is equipped with information security equipment such as firewalls, anti-virus systems and necessary security protection measures to protect the website and your personal data. Only authorized personnel can use your personal data. Those personnel have signed a confidentiality agreement and anyone who violates the obligation will be punished. If it is necessary to entrust other units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations, and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
D.Relevant Links to Other Websites
E.Policy on Sharing Personal Data with a Third Party
The website will not offer, exchange, rent or sell any of your personal data to other individuals, organizations, private companies, or public authorities, unless there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so.
The circumstances of the proviso in the preceding paragraph include but are not limited to:
1. With your written consent;
2. With express provision in applicable laws and regulations;
3. To avoid danger to your life, body, liberty, or property;
4. When cooperating with government organizations or academic and research institutes based on public interest or when it is necessary for statistical or academic purposes, and when the information has been processed by the provider, and the specific parties cannot be identified given the disclosure;
5. When your behavior on the website may damage or obstruct the website and the rights and interests of other users or cause damage to anyone, we must disclose your personal information through our reasonable judgment to facilitate, identify, or take legal action;
6. Other circumstances favorable to your interests.
In accordance with Article 3 of the Individual Information Law, you may execute the following rights concerning respect to the personal data you provide:
1. Users may request additions or corrections to this website, provided that the user of the service shall be properly explained according to law.
2. Users can delete and remove the APP-Business Booster(ID:958842090856883) provided by Atelli from all the Designated Channels anytime. The User hereby acknowledges that, if the User fails to delete the said APP in a timely manner, Atelli in no event will be held liable for any damages (e.g., errors in Designated Channels) suffered by the User in relation to or arising from Atelli′s actions (modify or invalidate the open API) taken after the termination of the Services Agreement.
To execute any of the above rights, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To improve our services, cookies would be placed on your computer upon your visit to certain websites. You can configure cookie settings by accessing the browser you install to accept, block or delete some or all of the cookies. If you choose to block cookies, you may not be able to use some features of the website.